2012年10月21日星期日

coach outlet factory Restaurant Guide For Delaware County, Pa_27829

I'd like to talk about a new Restaurant Guide serving Delaware County, PA. I have owned and operated a local website for DelCo "as us natives refer to it as" for about 8 years. I have always found that the internet is great for finding great new things but the problem was finding exactly what I was looking for and where. An example if you do a search for Pizza, Restaurants etc you get a lot of results but not in the place say the town that I live in. So that led me to the idea of making a simple point and click guide that offered user a simple yet informative review of great places to go, rather than just a phone, address and map.

This is a great way for businesses to develop their online presence in a way that is not that is affordable and not intrusive for viewers but rather enjoyable. If you own a food related busines

So after years of delay I have finally begun to increase the listings to the guide and offer users a way to find more places, review and promote their favorite place. I am still adding to it, but need some idea on how to promote it better or make the guide more useful.

So stop by visit and take a look around and tell me what you think

Thanks for reading
Carl

没有评论:

发表评论